Today, I felt like making something sweet and refreshing because this is the first afternoon that I have felt the sun and warmth on my face in seven gruelling months. I have been having a really difficult time coping with a very physically and mentally exhausting year and today, I put all of my worries aside and made something delicious that makes me happy. I can’t wait for this year to be over so that I can have time to immerse myself in a raw, active lifestyle again – because when I live that beautiful life, even my insides are smiling. This recipe is so quick and easy to make, so even if you have very little time, you can make it and store it in the refrigerator for a few days.
Makes 2 cup
- 2 cups young Thai coconut meat
- 1/2 cup coconut water
- Inside scraped from 1/2 vanilla bean
- 1 drop lemon oil
- 1 probiotic capsule
- 1 tsp agave (optional)
- Combine coconut meat, water, lemon oil, and vanilla bean in a high speed blender on high for 45 seconds to a minute.
- Pour the smooth liquid into a mason jar. Open up a probiotic capsule and thoroughly stir it into the coconut mixture with a spoon or small spatula.
- Leave it on the counter for 4+ hours to ferment. If you would like to make the yogurt sweeter, stir in the agave nectar at this time.
- Store the finished ferment in the refrigerator. It can last up to three days before it begins to change in taste.