So if you’re anything like me, you wait until 5 minutes after the last possible second to get out of bed in the morning. By the time I get downstairs, I have about 35 seconds to get out the door if I’m going to make it to my destination with a shred of dignity.
- 1 cup globe grapes
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1 peach
- 1 tangerine + 1/2 of the skin
- 1 tbsp flax oil (I abuse omega 3s, so use the amount you’re comfortable with)
- 1/2 tsp spirulina or chlorella
- 1 cup filtered water
Blend in high speed blender and pour into your mouth.
- 1/3 cup chia seeds
- Sprinkle on sunflower seeds, sesame seeds, goji berries
- 1/8 tsp ginger (dried spice)
- 3/4 – 1 cup almond milk
- Drizzle with agave to taste
I usually just eyeball the ingredients because time is of the essence. These measurements are to just give you a rough idea of what I’m doing as I am barrelling through my kitchen on a Wednesday morning.